Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Monster Spectacular!!

Tristan has a blue monster truck (shown in his hand) that he plays with all the time. When I was buying the tickets, I was showing Trist the pictures on the web page for the advertisement. We were looking at the pictures of the trucks. All of a sudden, he says, "Hey!" He took off into another room and came back with his blue monster truck. He goes, "That's my monster truck!" I looked at the picture and his truck and sure enough, it was. So at the show, he and James got the VIP ticket to go down and meet the drivers and see the trucks up close. This is the driver of "his" truck, Bounty Hunter.


Jurassic Attack
What I didn't know when I bought the tickets, was that because they roped off the first 4 rows, they were in the first row. It worked out good, by accident, that they had great seats. I love it when that happens!


Rock Star, flipped over. The one that Tristan tells me the story about all the time.

Tristan protecting his ears.



Well, actually, it was Saturday. James and Tristan went to the Monster Truck Show. Boy! Did they ever have fun. Tristan came home and right away was telling me how the monster truck flipped over. He hasn't stopped telling me that story. (It's another Jared losing his pants on the snowmobile type story). I bought the tickets as a surprise for when James came home from Fort Mac. I thought it would be a nice father/son activity. Especially because Tristan loves monster trucks right now. For those who know who Hard Hat Harry is. He has been watching his shows over and over.









2 comments:

Theresa said...

AWESOME!! argh argh argh..lol
He looks so impressed by the ear muffs!! lol

Dick Family said...

Fun! That is an awesome Father Son outing...I'll have to mention that to my hubby for next time they come around! Tristan is getting so big!