Thursday, January 22, 2009

Aidan hits the Big #1!!

Cake time!



Wow! Another year has passed by. It has been a challenging year for me. But one of the best years of my life. I love my wonderful husband, and the two little angels we truly have for children. We have moved to a beautiful new home in a community that we, so far, have come to love. Our ward is also a really good one. One of the reasons it has been the best year for me, is because of our children Tristan and Aidan. Particularly, I would like to celebrate Aidan right now. It was her 1st birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!! We had our friends the Smith Family, and the Kinder Family come over. We all had fun! Aidan is our determined little girl who loves her family, especially Tristan. The two of them laugh and play all the time. She loves animals, and we think her favorite is kitty cats. She loves to hold and pat her dolls. Aidan always keeps herself busy, and sure lets you know when something is holding her back. We love you Aidan and are so greatful that you are a member of our family.





Having supper

Opening presents

Waving goodbye

Thanks for coming and for the gifts everyone! We had alot of fun.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Cute!! I love the one of Aidan in her crown!! lol