Friday, January 23, 2009

Tag! Your it!

Well, I have been hit again...thanks Therese! This one is where I am supposed to write 6 (un)interesting things about myself.

1. I cannot stand it when someone grabs my big toe or pulls my hair. When it happens, instant anger occurs. I would rather give birth, lol. Well, not really.

2. I used to dream that I would play hockey for Team Canada! If only I had learned how to skate!

3. lol. I also used to have this recurring dream that I saved everyone at our former school, Wild Rose School, from terrorists. Kind of like the movie "Toy Soldiers". I guess I always wanted to be a hero, lol.

4. Theresa had mentioned that she likes an AC/DC song. I am right there with her on that one. I really like AC/DC as well. If only they would change the words and meaning of the songs. But then again, I really like Air Supply as well.

5. I love a little bit of syrup on my eggs, hashbrowns, sausage and bacon. Just the lite syrup though.

6. I love to learn about a HUGE variety of things. The only thing is that I really struggle with the "learning" part of it. I have a really hard time with comprehending what is being taught.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

aaaahhhh syrup...so yummy!! and I am soooo with you on the big toe...

Dick Family said...

I agree...syrup on everything! Well said Kate!